Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why I Train

I train because I want to be bigger, stronger, faster, the right way.
I train for the thrill of pushing myself to new heights and limits.
I train because I love a challenge.
I train because I refuse to be mediocre.
I train to be in, not in the way.
I train to compete with my greatest advisory, myself.
I train because today’s gonna be a good one.
I train for the journey not the destination.
I train to rise above, to be accomplished, and hold myself accountable.
I train to face my fears, to battle them to the bitter end and ultimately come out a better person.
I train to steal my mind from those thoughts that seek to derail me from my goals.
I train to be positive in all aspects of life.
I train because learning is fun and knowledge is power.
I train to have the guts to say “bring it on”.
I train because stronger people are harder to kill.
I train to be my best self every day.
I train because life is constantly varied.
I train to move functionally.
I train to bring the intensity.
 I train to maintain balance, to give me piece of mind and to be revitalized.
I train to be inspired, because in all of us there is a little engine that could (I think I can, I think I can…)
I train to have no excuses, just results.
I train to leave no doubt.
I train to make sure that when all is said and done that the person I am and the person I could have become are exactly the same.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the most important one: "I train cause the ladies love the results"

    ReplyDelete